Double Deep Pallet Racking
Double Deep is similar to selective racking, but pallets are stored two racks deep instead of one. This system requires specialised pallet handling equipment, either a specialised forklift or a standard unit fitted with a pantograph or telescopic forks to reach the second pallet location.
The system offers business a space-efficient alternative to standard pallet racking by reducing the number of access aisles.
- easy access to all pallets
- operate on ‘Last In First Out’ (LIFO) principle
- suitable for homogeneous product storage
- suitable for high throughput stock
- stock rotation – friendly
- adjustable beam for various pallet heights
- storage up to 12 metre height